Experience You Can Trust
Quality Home Inspections with a Licensed Inspector
We are your local Home Inspection experts in Sharpsburg, GA and also the surrounding areas. Therefore trust our experience and our licensed team members to give you the quality home inspection you deserve.
Home Inspection Services
Our home inspection service is ASHI affiliated. We provide home inspections, HQS inspections, mold testing, and also radon testing.
- Uses top of the line equipment (Drones, Infared, Moisture meters, Gauges.
- Inspection report provides full color PDF file with images at no extra cost
- Includes home evaluation for indoor air quality test
- Free recall check ($79 value)
- 24 Hour turn around on all report
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed*
- NACA Inspection
- HUD and VA approved
We value the time of our customers. Cancellation without 24 hours notice of an appointment will be billed a service fee of $25
Integrity Air and Home Inspection is who people turn to when they are in need of a home inspection. Don’t trust just anyone to inspect your home. Go with the best. With over 10 years experience inspecting homes in Metro Atlanta and also the surrounding areas we are your local Home Inspection expert.
What to expect. A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home, from foundation to roof. A home inspector assess the physical condition of a home and indicates what components and systems may need a major repair or replacement.
New home purchases. Buying a home can be stressful and also requires countless important decisions. Therefore whether you are purchasing an existing home or new construction, be an informed buyer and have your home examined by a qualified inspector.
Existing homeowners. Don’t wait until your home warranty runs out before getting an inspection. Let Integrity find the problems before they find you with our annual inspection plans. Plans start at $99.00 a year.
We accept cash, checks, credit cards, PayPal and square.
Trustworthy Home Inspection in Metro Atlanta
Integrity Air and Home Inspection has licensed qualified team members who are ready to serve you. We will provide you with a full inspection report so you are 100% sure about the property and also it’s existing issues.
The inspection report includes but not limited to the following:
- Structural System. We examine the foundation, basement, crawlspaces, etc
- Exterior. All exterior surfaces and also attached features including decks and balconies
- Interior. We perform a complete visual and also physical inspection of all accessible areas
- Roof System. We will perform a physical inspection of the roofing structure with a drone or Ladder.
- Plumbing System. We inspect both supply and also drainage systems
- Electrical System. We inspect the electrical panels, testing for safety hazards
- Heating System. We will run and also test the heating system, checking for gas leaks
- Air Conditioning System. We will perform a test on the air conditioning system
- Safety Testing. We will conduct water sampling, Indoor Air quailty test, lead, asbestos tests, Mold and also Radon
Please Contact Us for pricing.
- Military receive 10% offPrices do not include mold & radon test
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Add $25 trip charge over 75 miles
Contact us to schedule your Inspection with Integrity Air and Home Inspection. Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have as well as schedule your appointment.
Additional Fees & Services
Please let us know if any of these apply to the home.
Spa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $25
Pool . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $80
Pool & Spa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $90
Homes built prior to 1980 . . . . . $25
Homes built prior to 1960 . . . . . $40
Re-Inspection . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $175
HQS Inspection . . . . . . . . . . . . . $195
Compiled over 210 million recalls from public records to create a fail-safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances.
Included in every home inspection is a one year menbership to the Home Owners Network. It is like having tech support for your home!
Offered for a period of 90 days following the date of the inspection, SewerGard covers your water line and sewer line against failure due to normal wear and tear, giving you peace of mind.
IF you move into your new home and mold is present that was not found when inspected, you are covered for remediation up to $2000. Please contact us for complete details.