Heating and Air Questions and Answers Atlanta, GA
When you have heating and air questions Integrity Air and Home Inspection Services has answers. Trust the local Metro Atlanta choice. Contact us to learn more about our heating and air and home inspection services.
Heating and Air Questions
How do you know when you need a new air conditioner?
When your air conditioner ages it loses efficiency. Seeing an increase in utility bills? Is your AC system is over 10 years old? If so we recommend a system replacement. At Integrity Air and Home Inspection Services, we offer free system replacement estimates to help you understand which system is right for your family.
How can I reduce my AC electricity bill?
There are many simple ways to reduce your electricity bill with your air conditioning system:
- Change Air Filters
- Insulate your home
- Turn your homes temperature up by 1-2 degrees
- Invest in a smart thermostat and keep it programmed
- Have semi-annual maintenance peformed on your AC system
Integrity Air and Home Inspections is here to help you save money. Contact us to learn other ways to save on your electricity bill.
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
A clogged condenser coil can cause your AC system to continue to run but also stop cooling your home. If your air conditioner is running but not cooling your home we recommend calling a licensed HVAC professional to look over your unit. Having the problem diagnosed and also repaired can get you back to the comfort you deserve.
How often should you maintenance your AC?
Integrity Air and Home Inspections recommend having your AC system serviced 2x per year. Spring and Fall maintenance can help keep your home comfortable in all seasons as well as save you money on utility bills. Call us to learn more about our planned maintenance agreement.
What is routine AC maintenance?
Routine AC maintenance is a service that helps your AC system operate efficiently all year long.
Regular maintenance can also protect the manufacturer’s warranty. Here is what is included with our planned services.
- Apply Protective Coating to the Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust the Pilot light
- Monitor the A/C and also the Heating Cycles
- Clean the Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out the Condensate Drains
- Check the Refrigerant for an Adequate Charge
- Tightening All the Electrical Connections
- Measure Voltage and also the Current on the Motors
- Lubricate the Motors and also the Bearings
- Check All the Safety Devices
- Test the Starting Capabilities
- Check Indoor and also the Outdoor Coils
- Clean the Condenser Coil
Contact us to learn more about planned maintenance and how it can benefit your family.
Atlanta, GA Heating and Air Questions
Trust the local choice for all your heating and air questions. Integrity Air and Home Inspection Services is the right choice in Atlanta, GA for all your HVAC needs.